Qualitest Canada is renowned as the leading Metallurgical Testing facility in Nisku, Edmonton (Alberta), Calgary (Alberta), Surrey (B.C) and Mississauga (Ontario). These state-of-the-art facilities house a wide range of testing equipment dedicated to evaluating the mechanical properties of ferrous alloys, non-ferrous alloys, composites, and ceramics. Leveraging our expertise in Materials Science, we offer swift and reliable responses to meet your product qualification needs. When accuracy is paramount, you can bring your test samples to us, and we will meticulously prepare the test specimens for various mechanical tests in accordance with your specifications and specific standards like ASTM. Our comprehensive range of material testing capabilities includes:
- Tensile Testing at Ambient and Elevated Temperatures
- Compression Testing
- Guided Bend Tests
- Hardness Tests Including Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers
- Charpy V-notch (CVN) Impact Test
- Low Temperature Testing
- Toughness Impact Test
- Chemical Analysis
- Failure Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Micro-structure and Macro-structure Examination
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Other Mechanical Testing
- Chemical Analysis – instrumental and classical wet chemistry
- Mechanical Testing – wide-range of tests to measure material strength, ductility, hardness, and more
- Fracture Mechanics – fatigue crack growth and fracture toughness
- Metallurgical Examination – microscopic, macroscopic and micro-hardness examinations
- Corrosion Testing – accelerated intergranular corrosion, salt spray, humidity, passivation and more
- Nondestructive Testing – ultrasonic, hydrostatic pressure, X-ray, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant
- Specimen Preparation – in-house Machine Shop We offer testing to help you through all your day-to-day and unexpected needs.
Our highly experienced Engineering team can also research material or product failures. Please contact us to get more details for the below.
- Mechanical properties
- Heat treat upgrade
- Microscopic product features
- Flaws and defects
- Material composition
- Corrosion susceptibility
At Qualitest, we cater to all your day-to-day and unexpected testing needs. Our highly experienced Engineering team is capable of investigating material or product failures with proficiency. Feel free to contact us for more details on the services mentioned above.
Our metallurgical testing lab is fully equipped to prepare test specimens and samples for all metal tests conducted in our destructive testing departments. We offer non-destructive metal testing services for a diverse range of products, including tubing, pipes, bars, plates, castings, fasteners, and other machined parts of varying sizes, shapes, and weights. Upon completion of testing, our Engineers will furnish a comprehensive technical report with metal test results, accreditation, and specifications, tailored to meet the specific requirements of your project.
- ON: 2711 Rena Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T 3K1, Canada, (647) 464-9480
- AB: 702 – 23rd Ave Nisku, AB, T9E 7Y6, Canada, (780) 851-2020
- AB: 320A – 65 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0R8, Canada, (587) 747-3787
- BC: 112, 13085 115Ave, Surrey, BC V3R 0C3, Canada, (778) 381-7376