Qualitest Canada provides Cable and Wire Rope Tension Test for bridges, facilities and buildings to the Canadian industries where cables and wire ropes are under tension. We use the German made “Cable / Wire Tension Sensor CableBull” for measuring the tension on cables and wires. Our Structural Engineers have much experience in different types of projects where cables and wires tension was a major issue. Qualitest Inspectors and Engineers perform this Cable and Wire Rope Tension Measurement services throughout Canada including Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Sarnia, Milton, St. Catharines, Ottawa, Brampton, London, Markham, Vaughan, Kitchener, Windsor, Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Victoria, Kitimat, Dawson Creek, Kelowna, Kamloops, Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Regina and Saskatoon.
We can measure the tension on the cables and wires on the following applications
- Aerial mast stays
- Aircraft support cables
- Catenary ropes for railways and trams
- Guy-wires for antennas and masts
- Guy-wires for chimneys
- Moving ropes
- Overhead cables / open wires
- Pre-loaded wire ropes
- Ropes for shipping
- Ropes for fishing
- Small tapes and belts
- Suspension and transmission lines
- Stay ropes and cables, static wires
- Steel wire ropes, braided tension wires
- Towing ropes and belts
- Solid rods
Range of application:
• cranes and hoists, • crown bracing on trees, • equalize loadings on multi-cable assemblies, • earthquake-proof construction, • event rope technology, • guying on buildings • climbing frames • industry applications • lifts and elevators • spreader at container crane • load spreading of multiple ropes • manufacturing of pre-stressed concrete PC • ship rigging / rig • silo rigging • ski sites • hail protection systems • stage and set building / rigging • street lighting, Christmas illumination • telescope and extension mast • staging / scaffolding anchor • flare stacks / gas flares • towing of loads • transportation lock • vehicle pull and logging • water ski sites • cable railing • steep slope logging • zip lines • lifelines
Our specialized applications will help you to enhance inspection quality, simplify processes, speed up your inspection setups and realize easier interpretation. With our state-of-the-art inspection technologies & application methods, you will save overall maintenance costs, improve production quality and ensure reliable operating processes.
With this advanced on-site reporting there is no more waiting days for a report, decisions based on Cable and Wire rope condition can be made in less than an hour. Qualitest can handle any size of the NDT / Inspection project throughout Canada and internationally
Contact us email@example.com today to get a quote.